Indian toilet’s can be hard to use especially for someone who isn’t familiar or acquainted to it.
So, here’s how you do it:
1. Lower yourself into a sitting position above the hole in the toilet
2. Sing a song or a tune and enjoy as you let it go!
3. Once your done, point the health faucet towards your bottom and press to release the water.
4. If a health faucet is not available, fill the bucket with water and pour a few mugs of water over your bottom till its clean.
5. It’s generally more hygenic to use running water rather than toilet paper.
6. In case your using toilet paper, make sure you dispose the used toilet paper into the dustbin and not into the toilet hole.
7. Fill the bucket with water and drain it into the hole so that all trace of the excreta gets drained!
That’s all there is to it!
Easy isn’t it?